Cookies managing
We use cookies to provide the best site experience.
Cookies managing
Cookie Settings
Cookies necessary for the correct operation of the site are always enabled.
Other cookies are configurable.
Essential cookies
Always On. These cookies are essential so that you can use the website and use its functions. They cannot be turned off. They're set in response to requests made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
Analytics cookies
These cookies collect information to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Websites for you. See a list of the analytics cookies we use here.
Advertising cookies
These cookies provide advertising companies with information about your online activity to help them deliver more relevant online advertising to you or to limit how many times you see an ad. This information may be shared with other advertising companies. See a list of the advertising cookies we use here.


The using process of recorded music in the public is prescribed by the legislation and under these requirements, it is required to have authorization (legal permission) on behalf of each rightholder in order to play recorded music in public. Under the laws, the users are may vary from bars, nightclubs, shops, hotels to offices, factories, gyms, schools, universities, TV, radio, local authorities and so on.

RAYS as the official representative of thousands of rightsholders both Azerbaijani and international is able to provide required authorization on their behalf to users that helps you to save time and do not negotiate with thousands performances and other rightsholders directly.
When you need an authorization?
Broadcasting music on TV
If you TV holder and you use recorded music in your TV broadcast, you will need an authorization issued by RAYS
Broadcasting music on the radio
If the recorded music is part of your radio broadcast, it is required to receive an authorization provided by RAYS
If you holder of a Hotel, or a Restaurant, or a Café, or a bar and playing recorded music in your place, you will need an authorization issued by RAYS
If you play music in food/non-food shops, shopping malls and other retail facilities, it is required to receive an authorization provided by RAYS
If service companies such as beauty salons, gyms, bus companies and other service companies, it is required to receive an authorization provided by RAYS
If you are playing recorded music in a place, where there are a significant number of people who do not belong to the usual family circle, you will need an authorization issued by RAYS.